WBI will help you at every step of the capital raising process, whether by means of attracting a strategic investor or by reaching out to the global private equity investment community.
We assist small and mid-sized companies in compiling a deal strategy, necessary marketing materials, strategy for investor campaign (roadshow) and relevant documents (multi-lingual, if necessary) to the target investment audience. We can also recommend accounting and legal firms that have the best expertise to complement a given deal.
WBI oversees all steps in the placement process:
- Creating an action plan and a deal timeline
- Drafting and designing of a presentation to resonate with target investors
- Recommending best service providers for a given deal: accounting, valuation, tax, and legal services via our large network of providers
- Coordinating flow of information between all deal participants
- Assisting in the drafting of a private placement memorandum
- Representing the company in negotiations related to structuring of the transaction, term sheets, assisting in the due diligence process, final contract negotiation and closing.
- Management coaching for meetings and investor presentations
- Marketing to a wide network of potential investors, arranging and executing roadshows (if the banker on the deal is not present or additional marketing efforts needed)
- Facilitating negotiations with value-added from local cultural, regional, and administrative prospective for foreign transactions
- Investor Relations Management for companies in the United States & Eastern Europe